Just days after the brilliantly executed Seal Team raid on Osama bin Laden’s summer digs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, CIA analysts have begun the tedious process of examining the hard drives taken from the dead terrorist leader’s compound. Here are highlights of what computer forensics have turned up so far on bin Laden’s computer:
10. Gigabytes and gigabytes of camel porn. (Go ahead: click the link. You know you want to.)
9. Toby Keith mp3 downloads.
8. Two infidels, one cup.
7. An active Friendster account. (He’s been off the grid a long, LOOOONG time!)
6. Overdue Netflix discs of season 1 “Sex And The City.”
5. AOL greeting announcing “You’ve got visitors!”
4. RIAA subpoena for illegal Toby Keith downloads.
3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
2. Skype account for late night prank calling Julian Assange.
1. His brains.